The Vintage Soul is a Very Gentle Soul

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

reflecting...


Much time is being spent these days ..  in reflection and gratitude.  With each passing day I am more aware of the Gift of Gratefulness.

I am continuously reminded of the blessings in my life, all those beautiful things I don’t ever deserve.
It’s quite easy to get caught up in what I don’t have. Things both missing and taken. But I don’t have to look far before I’m humbled again by these precious gifts.
Life continues in the pain as i navigate my way through this process of grieving.  Constantly reminding myself of Life's blessings ..  not to minimize the loss(es) ..  but to put into perspective everything I've been given.




9 comments:

  1. I too, am going through the stages of grief, having lost my sister at 63 4 months ago. Your post is a beautiful reminder to me to cherish what we have, all gifts from our Lord and God. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good place to be. This image speaks so much. I think of you often. And whisper a prayer. Gentleness I send, Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. It reminds me of what I was feeling and posted about today. Hope you're having a great week honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, and reminder. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, here I am again, in awe of the beautiful way you have of expressing yourself. Thank you for giving the world this gift. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just happened upon your blog for the first time since 2010 tonight. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    Much Love to You,

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are always beautifully written and heartfelt. The image is lovely and peaceful. I hope your good days outnumber the bad as you continue on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just want you to know I am thinking of you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to come by and say hi to you dear sweet one. I miss your gentle presence. xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind thoughts!